CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have taking my vehicle here for about a year and a half. I love this place because I get great, honest, fair service. Mr Tommy( the owner), never tries to over sell me, but always informs me of what is a priority to keep Harriet (my CR-V) running smoothly. Also, Ryan does exceptional work! He takes his time with each vehicle. You can tell he takes pride in what he does. As a bonus, Mr Tommy always has a funny story to share ?
Shiyreka Singleton, 09/11/2021
Excellent service! Always professional. Always timely. Always honest. Always fair. The most reliable mechanics I've ever met!
Nick Dussault, 05/16/2021
I am very pleased with the thoroughness of the service checks and information provided from Barnhill Automotive on things needed to keep my cars in top operating condition! I've had them service all of my Hondas and have recommended friends and family!
Phillip Larkins, 11/26/2020