CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I've been going to Tommy since I bought my first Honda Odyssey minivan. I later bought my wife a CRV and all 3 of my children Honda's. I've trusted him to keep their cars safe traveling back and forth from high school through college. Tommy and Ryan keeps me up to date on scheduled maintenance and tells me details on the health of my vehicle. He's upfront on all of the costs. He's very friendly and personable. If there were more people in the world like Tommy, the world would be a better place.
Heyward Thomas, 06/25/2022
We have been taking our Hondas to Barnhill Automotive for many years,15 Years. Tommy and Ryan do an excellent job. They are thorough and reasonable with all of their work. I will only drive Hondas because of the peace of mind that I have with the top notch service at Barnhill Automotive. I would highly recommend this business.
Janet Thomas, 06/22/2022
After purchasing a used Honda for my teen daughter, I wanted to have it checked out and was referred to Barnhill Automotive by Honda of Columbia due to the age of the vehicle. Tommy answered my call and was very friendly, open and honest. I appreciate how thorough and detailed he was when explaining what was found in the inspection. They care about their customers and the cars they service. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
Beonka Ray, 05/17/2022